Exporting a RiskVision chart to JasperReports Server involves saving the JRXML file definition. You can import the JRXML saved file into JasperReports Server to implement more interactive charts.
To export a chart to JasperReports Server format:
- In the RiskVision application, go to Analytics > Charts.
- In the charts tree, locate the group which contains the chart that you want to export and then click the group to display the available charts on the right pane.
- You can export charts with or without a parameter.
- To export a chart without a parameter, select a chart and choose Export to Jasper from the More Actionsdrop-down list.
- To export a chart along with a parameter, select a chart and then click Details. In the Charts tab, click Jasper Export.
- A confirmation dialog appears asking you whether to save or open the JRXML file. Choose Save and then click OK to save the chart.